Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life and Change...!

As I look outside the window of the moving train I realize the importance of change. Many a times in our lives we feel so possessive of what is around us that we are scared to let go, letting go of our loved ones, letting go of our dreams, our aspirations, even if things around us are aren’t working out as they are supposed to. We tend to cling on to broken fragments of our aspirations hoping that things would get back to normal. But what we need to realize is the fact that we cannot make the hourglass go backwards. What is gone is gone; all we have is what is to come. We as humans are scared to let go because letting go is hard but what my journey today taught me was the fact that if the scenery around me doesn’t change, if the train doesn’t move on I would not get to my destination. That there is only one constant in the world and that is change. Things around will change, they have to. I will meet people and then they will leave, there will be victories and then there will be defeats. That something is wrong if my life is stagnant. Change is the order which we all must follow. One who has realized this is one who will find his destination..........!

No comments: